Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching and if you want a Delicious Pizza along with some excellent sandwiches, then this is the perfect recipe for you! If you are a Chicagoan, then you know this pizza well, as it is a favorite among my family and friends. This Slow Cooker Italian Beef is perfect for Sandwiches and for a Lighter, Low carb version, I made this Delightful Pizza topped with Mozzarella, Ricotta, Hot Giardiniera, and Fresh Basil Leaves…Go Patriots, #12!!!
(Slow Cooker Italian Beef recipe link is in notes at the bottom)
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Pizza
- 1 Fresh Pizza Dough Wewalka Classic Pizza, European Bakery Style Dough
- 2 Tablespoons Felippo Berio Olive Oil .Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 1-2 Cups Strained Italian Beef
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Ricotta
- 1-1.5 Cups Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Hot or Mild Giardiniera
- 7-8 Fresh Basil Leaves Basil has so many beneficial properties, immune booster, blood vessel protector, and antioxidants
- First, preheat your oven to 400. Next, roll out your pizza dough on your greased cookie sheet and brush olive oil over the top and bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and layer from the bottom, the beef, mozzarella, ricotta, giardiniera, basil, and bake an additional 7-9 minutes or until the dough is browned. Enjoy your Delightful Italian Beef Pizza!!!