Who loves Pasta with Bolognese Sauce?? This Dish is Sooooo Quick, Easy, and Tasty, I promise your whole family will enjoy it. This Delicious & Healthy Pasta Bolognese is a fantastic weeknight dinner. This recipe is a shout out to my Mom who has always cooked delicious and healthy meals….Enjoy!!!
Delicious & Healthy Pasta Bolognese
- 2-3 Tablespoons Reduced Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Chives
- 9 oz. Fresh Pappardelle Pasta
- 5-6 Tri Colored Carrots Carrots' orange hue comes from beta-carotene, a compound that serves as a source of heart-healthy vitamin A. Getting enough vitamin A helps fight heart disease, according to a review published in "Heart and Circulatory Physiology" in 2008.
- 3-4 Cloves Fresh Garlic Garlic offers a variety of benefits, from cardiovascular protection and lowering LDL levels, triglycerides, and lowering blood pressure.
- 5-6 Green Onions Onion is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 2 Tablespoons Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive Oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels.
- 1 Teaspoon Dried or Fresh Oregano Oregano is rich in antioxidants.
- 5-10 Bits Shaved Parmesan
- 3-4 Cups Heart At Works Marinara Sauce or Jarred Sauce Click here for my sauce recipe
- 1 Lb. 1 Lb. Organic Ground Chicken and 1 Lb. of Organic Ground Turkey
- 15 Grinds Fresh Ground Black pepper
- 2 Dashes Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Flaxseed Meal Flax's primary healthy benefit is due to the omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects.
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsely
- First, chop your carrots, green onions, and garlic, and set aside. (Save some green onion ends to sprinkle over the finished pasta.)
- Then, put your pot of water on high to bring to a boil.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet and saute your veggies over a medium heat 3-5 minutes.
- Then, add either turkey or chicken ground meat and saute with the veggies another 7-10 minutes. Once the meat is brown, add your sauce.
- Add oregano, salt, pepper, flax, and cream cheese with chives and stir until cheese is melted and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Then, add your fresh pasta to boiling water and cook as directed.
- Finally, add 1 cup of your Bolognese sauce to a bowl and add your fresh pasta and mix. Then add your shaved parmesan, green onion, and parsley and serve. This dish is super simple and absolutely delicious....Enjoy!!!