Wow, this dish is amazing, if you love chicken chili and chicken enchiladas, it is a beautiful blend of both, I promise………..
Enchilada Chicken Chili
Servings 4 Bowls
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 45 Minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 2 Cloves Garlic, pressed or diced small Garlic offers a variety of benefits, from cardiovascular protection, and lowering LDL levels along with triglycerides and lowering blood pressure.
- 1 Small Onion Onion is high in vitamins and minerals and antioxidants and some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 1/2 Seeded Jalapeno Jalapenos has capsaicin, which has a variety of health benefits, but some studies are showing that Capsaicin can lower cholesterol levels.
- 2-3 Cups Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Tblsp Chicken Bullion Paste Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Stock or you could use 2 Wylers Bouillon cubes
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Can Northern Beans Bush's Beans are high in fiber and may lower your LDL's, bad cholesterol
- 1 Tblsp Lemon Pepper Basin Blend rough cut spices or a Lemon Pepper Blend of spices
- 1 Tblsp. Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Enchilada Sauce El Paso Hot or Mild Enchilada sauce
- 2 Cups Corn
- First, chop onion, garlic, and jalapeno then saute with olive oil for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add water to the pot.
- Next, add chicken bouillon paste or cube and stir.
- Then add rotisserie chicken.
- Squeeze lemon juice, approximately into the pot.
- Season with Lemon Pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Beans and cilantro and simmer another 25-30 minutes.
- Add Enchilada sauce
- Add corn until warmed
- Lastly, garnish with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro. Comer Con Gusto