I am having a little party and was planning on making quesadillas, but I had no tortillas. SO, I decided to improvise and the result…Little Pieces of Heaven!! These Baked Mexi-Rolls are so easy to make……egg roll wraps, shredded cheese, salsa, cilantro, and fresh chopped poblano peppers make a scrumptious appetizer AND will most likely will be our late night snack, too! For those of you who like TB, it actually tasted like a vegetarian Mexi-melt, So Delicious. Cheers to a Healthy and Happy Weekend All…Enjoy!!!
Fall Off (the wagon) Friday with these Mexi-Rolls
- 1 Package Low Fat Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Chopped and Deseeded Poblano Pepper The peppers contain capsaicin, a heart-stimulating compounds found in chili peppers. Capsaicin works to lower cholesterol levels by reducing the accumulation of cholesterol in the body.
- 1 Jar Pace Picante Hot or Mild Salsa
- 1 Package Egg Roll Wraps
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Add your cheese, sliced poblano, teaspoon of salsa, and cilantro.
- Fold over, fold in corners, and roll.
- Brush with olive oil and bake 9-11 minutes on the middle rack......So Delicious!!!