Want to try a new Shrimp App for Thanksgiving?? It is not too late, most of us have to head out tomorrow, YIKES, to finish our Thanksgiving grocery shopping. These Shrimp Ceviche Scoop Holiday Bites are heavenly and now you have more SH!T to add to your list, BUT Soooooo worth it…Enjoy!!!
Shrimp Ceviche Scoop Holiday Bites
- 1 Bag Tostito's Multigrain Scoops
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 10 Large Cooked Shrimp
- 10 Grape Grape Tomatoes Tomatoes have high levels of lycopene and when found in the blood are associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in both men and women.
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Fresh Deseeded Jalapeno Jalapenos has capsaicin, which has a variety of health benefits, but some studies are showing that Capsaicin can lower cholesterol levels
- 1/2 Peeled Seedless Cucumber Cucumbers are a good sources of fiber, particularly in the skin. They also provide potassium and magnesium.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cajun Blend Basin Blend or Fiesta Lime Mrs. Dash Seasoning http://www.basinblend.com
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 Avocado Avocados are packed with monounsaturated fat and can help lower LDL levels while raising the amount of HDL cholesterol in your body.
- 2 Green Onion Onions are high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic, pressed or diced small Garlic offers a variety of benefits for the heart by lowering LDL levels along with triglycerides.
- 1-2 Limes, juice and zest Limes are a good source of magnesium and potassium, which promote heart health.
- Siracha sauce
- Low Fat Sour Cream
- First, chop all things small, shrimp, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeno, press or chop garlic, and add to a bowl.
- Then add olive oil, fresh lime juice and lime zest, garlic salt, fiesta lime Mrs. Dash or Cajun Blend Basin Blend, http://www.basinblend.com.
- Next, add more salt if you wish to taste and use a slotted spoon to fill your Tostito's Scoops.
- Finally, add a small slice of avocado, small drop of siracha and sour cream, and add a fresh piece of cilantro to garish on top if you wish, So Delicious....Enjoy!!!