Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites with Salted Caramel Chips. I added healthy fats, fiber, and instant espresso to enhance the chocolate, and add some salty caramel chips to add a unique contrast of flavor….Enjoy!!!
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Flaxseed Meal Flax's primary healthy benefit is due to the omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects.
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Espresso
- 1/2 Cup Smart Balance Cholesterol Free Oil with Omega 3 Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 2 Organic Brown Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Hershey's Salted Caramel Chips
- 2 Muffin Pans
- Butter Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350. First, follow the directions on the box, which is, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, add flaxseed meal, espresso and mix.
- Next, spray the muffin pan, pour batter half way in the muffin cup, then add 2-3 caramel chips per muffin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Wow, super delicious and healthier Brownie Caramel Bites!!!
Share this Recipe