Fall Off (the wagon) Friday With A Toasted Sriracha Mayo BLT Flatbread is great way to start your weekend. Whether it be a quick meal, late night snack after a few cocktails, or a Sunday Football lunch or dinner…You will enjoy the Spicy Mayo along with the Melted Cheese base, top with your favorite lettuce and tomatoes….Cheers & And Let the Holiday Celebrations/Parties Begin…Enjoy!!!
Fall Off (the wagon) Friday With A Toasted Sriracha Mayo BLT Flatbread
- 1 Flatbread/Naan Bread Stonefire Whole Grain
- 1 Tablespoon Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels.
- 1 Package AppleGate Organics Turkey Bacon
- 3/4 Cup Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado Oil Mayonassie Hellmann's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Dressing combines a blend of oils (avocado, canola, and soy). It is high in Omega-3's which are good for your heart.
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Package Tri Colored Grape Tomatoes Tomatoes- studies have discovered that high levels of lycopene in the blood are associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in both men and women.
- 1 Package Organic Baby Butter Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Package Ore-Ida Shoestring Fries
- 2-3 Dashes Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375. Next in a bowl add the mayo, mozzarella, and sriracha sauce and add a dash of rosemary and stir until blended.
- Then, drizzle some olive oil over you naan/flatbread then add the sriracha mayo mixture to it and spread it over with a butter knife and bake for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook 5 pieces of bacon in the microwave or on the stove top. Then chop your tomatoes and lettuce.
- Next, remove the naan from the oven, add your crumbled bacon.
- Lastly, add chopped lettuce and chopped tomatoes to the top and serve with a side of shoestring french fries and you have a quick and delicious meal for your Friday night.....Cheers All, have a Safe and Happy Weekend!!!