Fall Off (the wagon) Fridays with Baked Nachos Supreme is a healthier version of a bar room favorite and just as delicious….Cheers to Friday Night!!!
Fall Off (the wagon) Fridays with Baked Nachos Supreme
- 1/2 Bag Salt Free Donkey Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Black Beans Bush's Beans are high in fiber and may lower your LDL's, bad cholesterol.
- 1 Sliced Fresh Jalapeno Jalapenos has capsaicin, which has a variety of health benefits, but some studies are showing that Capsaicin can lower cholesterol levels.
- 1 Cup Pace Picante Hot or Mild Salsa
- 1/2 Cup Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/4 Cup Low Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2-1 Cup Fresh Cilantro Cilantro helps lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- 1 Sliced Green Onion Onions are high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 1/2-1 Avocado Avocado, has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease and contribute to good heart health.
- 2 Dollops Low Fat Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Then, layer the tortilla chips on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle black beans over the tortilla chips, add jalapenos, sliced green onion, then add the shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, remove from the oven, add the salsa, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream. Happy Fall Off (the wagon) Friday.....Cheers to Fridays, Cocktails, and, Late Night Snacks.....Enjoy!!!