Looking forward to Spring and Fresh Veggie Dishes? Me too!! This Delightful and Fresh Veggie Pasta Dish is Fantastic, Quick, and Simple. I am approaching MY Busy Season and for all of you Super Busy Mom’s, Dad’s, and Sports Families, we are just about ready to start the season!! Look for Some Healthy, Simple, Colorful and Light, ON-THE-GO recipes to come as I am a MOM of 3 Baseball/Softball Players and WILL have awesome lunch/dinner ideas along with an excellent tan by the end of the summer, lol, who is with me?? Stay Tuned!!!
- 1 Package Rana Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Package Fresh Sliced Grape Tomatoes Tomatoes have high levels of lycopene in the blood are associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 1 Cup Low Fat Ricotta
- 1 Cup Shaved Parmesan
- 3 Tablespoons Dried Parsely Parsley is very in Vitamin B, which provides folate which is needed to maintain healthy heart.
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels.
- 15 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- 3-4 Dashes Sea Salt
- Crushed Red Pepper Optional
- First, put a pot of water on to boil your pasta, then in a bowl, mix the ricotta, Parmesan, a dash or 2 of salt, 5 grinds of fresh pepper, and parsley.
- Next, boil your fresh pasta, I believe it is only for 2-3 minutes and strain and put into a bowl. Then, add your olive oil, 2 dashes of salt and 5-10 grinds of pepper to the pasta and stir until the pasta is coated.
- Finally, add the ricotta mix and sliced tomatoes to the top of the pasta and serve with some extra Parmesan....Simply Delicious!!!
Share this Recipe