These Super Healthy Garlic & Spinach Frittatas are Quick, Easy, and Delicious. This recipe is my Mom’s recipe and she came here the other night for dinner with them and I totally forgot how much I LOVED these….I added a bit of fresh Garlic, some Flaxseed Meal, and topped it with a dollop of Ricotta and Crushed Red Pepper…Yummy! Cheers to a Happy and Healthy Weekend All!!!
Garlic & Spinach Frittatas
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray/Olive Oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 1 Bunch Fresh Organic Spinach Spinach is loaded with heart health, including plenty of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, B vitamins, and fiber.
- 2 Cloves Pressed/Chopped Garlic Garlic offers a variety of benefits, from cardiovascular protection, and lowering LDL levels along with triglycerides and lowering blood pressure.
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Shaved Parmesan
- 4 Organic Brown Eggs/Beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal Flax's primary healthy benefit is due to the omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects.
- Dollop Low Fat Ricotta
- 3-4 Dashes Sea Salt
- 15 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper
- First, wash then chop your fresh spinach bunch.
- Next, crack 4 eggs into a medium-sized bowl and beat.
- Then, add the spinach, flaxseed, shaved parmesan, salt, and pepper and stir until coated.
- Use cooking spray or olive oil for the skillet or grill pan. Turn the stove to a medium heat then use a heaping tablespoon of the mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes then flip and press to flatten and make sure they are browned and crisp.
- Lastly, remove from skillet, top with ricotta and crushed red pepper and you have a Super Delicious and Healthy Meal or Side Dish....Enjoy!!!