This Grilled Salad is a must now that Spring is here and Ready for Outdoor cooking. This is it is a delicious option for a healthy lunch/dinner. I grilled chicken thighs and veggies, used fresh herbs, and top with fresh lemon, olive oil, and balsamic and you have a Heart Healthy and Tasty Grilled Salad….Enjoy!!!
- 1 Package Sliced Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Lb Asparagus Stalks
- 3 Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Package Mini Tri-Colored Sweet Peppers or 1-2 Red/Orange Bell Peppers
- 1 Lemon
- 3-4 Tablespoons Felippo Berio Olive Oil
- Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Dried or Fresh Oregano
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 3-4 Dashes Sea Salt
- 15-20 Grinds Black pepper
- First, add oil, lemon juice,oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper to your boneless skinless thighs,
- Next, chop your garlic, onion, asparagus, brussel sprouts and add oil, salt, pepper, and oregano and stir in a bowl then add to a foil pan or just wrap in heavy duty foil.
- Grill your thighs and your veggies.
- Lastly, add your veggies and chicken to a bowl and add lemon juice and balsamic vinegar and blend...Enjoy!