The Windy City’s Best Home On The Range Tuna Sandwich….Ever! This Tuna Salad is by far the most delicious and unique you will have…Enjoy!!!
The Windy City's Best Home On The Range Tuna Sandwich....Ever!
- 2 3oz. cans White Albacore Tuna Omega-3 fatty acids in combination with potassium bring an anti-inflammatory effect to the cardiovascular system, which in turn benefits us by lowering blood pressure, risk of stroke and heart attacks.
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil Mayonassie Hellmann's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Dressing combines a blend of oils (avocado, canola, and soy). It is high in Omega-3's which are good for your heart.
- 3 Tablespoons Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Thinly Sliced Shallot Onion is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 2-3 Tablespoons Diced Seedless Cucumber Cucumbers are a good source of fiber and also great for the skin.
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Capers
- 1/2 Thinly Sliced Celery Stalk Celery is mainly water, but it is also a good source of dietary fiber.
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning http://www.basinblend or Mrs. Dash
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg Contrary to an age old belief, eggs actually are a great heart healthy option because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, which help raise the good cholesterol, HDL and lower triglycerides, which are the bad cholesterol.
- Sliced Italian Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Felippo Berio Olive Oil Olive oil is an excellent fat that helps lower bad cholesterol, LDL's.
- First, open the cans of tuna and drain the excess water. Next, add tuna, mayo, cottage cheese, shallot, capers, cucumber, celery, 1/2 chopped hard boiled egg, and lemon pepper seasoning to a bowl and stir.
- Next, toast a piece of bread, add the tuna on top, garnish with sliced egg and parsley and Enjoy!!!
- First, slice cucumber, shallot, add parsley and olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Then add a dash of salt and pepper and serve.
- First, slice a cooked beet and then slice a cucumber. Then, add capers, parsley, olive oil, and dash of black pepper and serve.