To Celebrate the Chinese New Year & World Nutella Day I made an Amazing Treat… Banana and Nutella Potstickers! The recipe is Simple & Quick and SO worth the stop at the store if you do not have these ingredients in the house. Your kiddos/family will absolutely love these treats…My kids better hurry home otherwise I might eat them all, yikes….Enjoy the Goodness and Happy Chinese New Year and World Nutella Day!!!
- 1 Bananas Bananas are high in potassium and contain good levels of protein and dietary fiber. Bananas are rich in a mineral called potassium. ... Potassium also helps muscles to contract and nerve cells to respond. It keeps the heart beating regularly and can reduce the effect of sodium on blood pressure.
- 1 Jar Nutella
- 1 Package Gyoza Potsticker Wrappers
- 1 Teaspoon Land O Lakes Butter
- Pam Butter Cooking Spray
- Dash Powdered Sugar
- First, you will need to slice your banana vertically to make halves, then cut into fourths. I kept the width approximately 1/4 of an inch.
- Next, you will need a bowl of water for the wrappers and your hands.
- Then, lay out the wrappers, add 3-4 small slices of banana, a dap of Nutella, fold in half, wet your fingers and the rim around the wrapper. Fold in half and pinch the edges.
- Next, use cooking spray to spray your skillet and add your pot stickers along with 1 tsp. of butter.
- Cook over a medium low heat for 5 minutes, flipping at 2.5 minutes....Serve sifted powdered sugar if you would like and either with a delicious cup of Coffee or Milk....Enjoy!!!
Share this Recipe