If you want a Heart Healthy, Delicious & Unique Quinoa Bowl, this is it!! The Black Quinoa has a light, crunchy, yet sweet taste paired with Veggies and when you tie it in with Seaame Breaded Chicken, YUM!!!
Black Quinoa With Sesame Chicken & Veggies
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil For veggies
- 1 Head Yellow Cauliflower
- 1 Bag Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- 5 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 3 Sliced Green Onions
- 2 Lbs. Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2 Brown Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Low Fat Milk
- 3-4 Dashes Garlic Salt or Sea Salt
- 15 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- Handful Lightly Salted Cashews
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil For Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Felippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Bread Crumbs or Panko
- 1 Package Mini Portobello Mushrooms
Veggies and Quinoa
- First, make black quinoa as directed.
- Next, add your sesame oil, garlic, onions, chopped yellow cauliflower, shaved brussel sprouts, and mushrooms and sauté 15 minutes over a medium heat.
- Then, throw in some cashews and add salt and pepper to taste.
Breaded Sesame Chicken
- First, thin boneless skinless chicken breasts are recommended.
- Next, add two eggs to a bowl along with with 1/4 cup of milk and beat. Next, dip your chicken on both sides and then into a separate plate of Italian breads or Panko and coat evenly on both sides.
- Next, add sesame oil and olive oil to a skillet and cook over a low heat until slightly browned, flip and do the same on the other side, cover and lower and cook an additional 5-10 minutes until done.
- Lastly, add your quinoa, veggies, and sliced chicken breast to a bowl and serve with sriracha....Enjoy!