This Sandwich is Delicious! This Fall off Friday with A Grilled Cheese Sandwich is one of my favorite late night treats, BUT adding Smuckers Strawberry & Jalapeno Jam to the Grilled Sandwich is Honestly Outstanding. Cheers to a Safe and Happy Weekend!
- 1 Loaf Sourdough Baguette or French Baguette
- 1 Piece Muenster Cheese
- 1 Piece Green Ridge Low Sodium Baby Swiss Cheese
- 1 Piece Low Fat Provolone Cheese
- 1 Jar Smuckers Strawberry Jalapeño Jam
- 1 Jar Jalapenos
- 2 Tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter
- First, butter both sides of your baguette and grill it on a pan or lined grill pan. Do that until slightly browned.
- Next, remove the toasted bread and add your slices of cheese, minimum of 3 slices of assorted cheeses.
- Put the sandwich on a grill pan or skillet and smash down with another pot or pan, to almost make it a panini. Flip and do the same on the other side, remove once the cheese is melted and bread toasted.
- Finally, lift one side of the bread, add your strawberry jalapeno jam and jalapenos to your sandwich and indulge. My favorite chips are Ruffles Double Crunch, Hot Wing Flavored, and add some steamed edamame if you wish....Cheers to a Healthy and Happy Weekend!
Share this Recipe