- 16oz bag Green Split Peas Simple Truth organic Green Split Peas-1/2 cup cooked is equal to 1 gram of fat, 8 grams of protein. Split peas are a good source of fiber. Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that your body cannot digest and therefore a more fibrous diet helps lower blood cholesterol levels
- 6 Long carrots and greens Cal organic multicolored carrots-Carrots greens are also a source of dietary fiber. The greens are very high in potassium which functions as a vasodilator, basically opens your veins, which can reduce tension in the blood vessels and arteries relieving strain on the cardiovascular system and can lower risk of heart attack and stroke.
- 1 medium Onion Onion is high in vitamins and minerals and antioxidants and some benefits may include reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 3 cloves garlic Garlic offers a variety of benefits, from cardiovascular protection, and lowering LDL levels along with triglycerides and lowering blood pressure.
- 2 cubes Chicken Bullion Wylers Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 5-10 Multi-grain Crackers Crunchmaster Crackers
- 3 Tablespoons Basin Blend Seasonings This is a fantastic, sodium free blend seasonings, which consists of onion, garlic,chili powder, olive oil, parsley, chives, and thyme. http://basinblend.com/