Delicious salad to use along with chicken or fish entrees or a enjoy as a light lunch. This healthy blend of foods tastes fantastically delightful. Enjoy!
Arugula Beet Cashew Salad
Delicious salad to use along with chicken or fish entrees or a enjoy as a light lunch. This healthy blend of foods tastes fantastically delightful. Enjoy
Servings 1 Plate
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 45 Minutes
- 2 Boiled Golden Beets High in fiber and potassium. Fiber foods can reduce your risk of heart disease. Including more potassium rich foods may also help lower your risk of high blood pressure.
- 2 Cups Arugula Arugula is a cruciferous vegetable, examples of cruciferous vegetables, broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc. Many studies suggest consuming of plant foods like arugula may decrease your risk of heart disease
- 10 Nuts Cashews Can reduce the blood pressure and "bad" cholesterol levels
- 1/8 Cup Won Tons
- 1 tblsp Goat Cheese
- 2 tblsp Filippo Berio olive oil Olive oil helps decrease the total cholesterol and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels
- 3 tblsp Alessi Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic vinegar has antioxidants present that help protect the body from heart disease
- Boil fresh organic goldern beets in a large pot of water, filled 3/4's of the way. Fork should slice through with ease. Rinse in cold water and peel skin immediately and set aside to cool.
- Rinse 2 cups of organic arugula in strainer, dry, then bowl.
- Add goat crumbled goat cheese
- Add cashews
- Add wontons
- Slice beets and add
- Add Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive oil and Alessi Balsamic Vinegar, light salt and pepper to taste